Global Fluid Power Society (GFPS) is a worldwide community of institutes for networking in the area of fluid power and fluid techniques. GFPS’s general objectives are to:
· Bring people of the fluid power community “together”
· Provide information about fluid power developments and publications
· Strengthen the standing of fluid power and fluid techniques in industry and academia
· Promote fluid power and fluid techniques as scientific/technical discipline
· Promote collaborative projects and provide information about expertise in the field of fluid power technology
· Promote the exchange of students and researchers among fluid power institutions
The Global Fluid Power Society operates as a Non-Profit Corporation, registered in the United States (State of Indiana).
More information please go to www.gfpsweb.org.